Crowd Colour- Customisable Makeup

 Hey guys, its Becca here.

I have talked previously about crowd colour on here but there is some amazing news there website is up and running as of now, so I thought now was the time to share with you the products I have by them so far.















At the moment I have 2 small pallets - the white one is actually going to my twin-and I also have the lipstick in 08 which I got customized with LiveLoveMakeup as it will remind me to live life to the fullest and to love my family and also the love I have for makeup.

Please excused my pallet it is very grubby because two of the eye shadows have crumbled.


You can use the code THANKYOU20 to get 20% off of your order with crowd colour until the 31st of march. This is a great deal as the prices are already drugstore prices.They will also be expanding there products soon.
In the future me and Rachel will hopefully make our own line of makeup with crowd colour because we will be able to design it the exact way we wand with their products. so let us know if you would be interested in that, it wont be for ages however its just a thought at the moment.
question: what would your phrase be on your lipstick?
Love Becca xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment