Huge Drugstore Haul February 2016

Hey guys, today it is Becca with you and I am going to be sharing some recent makeup bits I have picked up over the last few weeks. All of which are spring inspired so Rachel and I will be doing  spring makeup looks including: makeup, hair and outfits on here and on your YouTube, Instagram, lookbook and Pinterest so keep your eyes peeled for those in the next coming weeks. You can find all our social media links in the footer of our blog and be sure to stick around to see the products I have picked up in the last few weeks so that you can request products for us to use. Before I baffle more let’s get into what you are here to see the makeup!
 
The first product I picked up was the seventeen easy on the eyes pallet (the big smoke) which is £7.99 in boots. You also at the moment get a voucher inside the pallet for £3 off one of their mascaras –I will pick it up soon- Zoe Sugg (Zoella) mentioned the other pallet in this range in her last video so I was chuffed I had this one after seeing the shades in it as I like playing with colour and neutrals with my eye looks. In this pallet you get 8 eyeshadows ranging from matte, shimmer and pearls, you also get 3 metallic creams and an eye primer.
 
 
The next product is the collection speedy blush in 03 pinch me. This is a beautiful dark plummy purple yet since it’s a cream blush stick it comes out quite sheer (which I love for this time of year). This costs £3.99 but at the moment on the boots website it is £2.99 so grab it now while there is an offer if you are wanting to buy it.
 
Another product I have picked up is the essence liquid lipstick in Biae which is shade no 4. It retails on www.beautycrowd.co.uk for £2.49. I would highly recommend beauty crowd for ordering makeup and also they ship it out very fast and if they have a sale like when I bought from them it’s incredibly cheap. They also stalk many more brands like the next product I am going to talk about.
The next item I picked up was the freedom blush in lethal weapon and it is a bright pink colour which has now unfortunately had to be replaced by my elf blush as it smashed :( but this is easier for me to buy and it is less money at only £1 and I got it on sale for just over 50p great steal.
This next product is the natural collection liquid eyeliner in black and it costs £1.99 from boots.
 I also picked up another Rimmel the one lipstick but this time in the shade cheeky coral. I know these just came out in Australia so if you haven't purchased one yet I highly recommend the formula and the shade range is springy/ summery colours (great for this time of year) these cost  £6.99.
 
 
When I went into pound world I was so excited when I saw that they sell makeup, i was shocked and incredibly happy because of one pound makeup!! I couldn’t not leave without a few items so I picked up two products from the brand miss beauty London (which I had never heard of) when I swatched the lip pencil (more like retractable lip crayon which I have been wanting one for absolutely ages) and the lipstick I was amazed at how good the products are. I got the lip pencil in the shade wildfire and the lipstick in mauve. Both are £1 and the only place you can get them is pound world. The other item I got from pound world was the Maybelline colour show blush em. I don’t know the shade as it doesn’t say on the packaging but I think it is 01 from looking at swatches online. I haven’t seen these in shops so I think these are only out in other countries or where limited edition.
 
        The second last product I picked up was the Revlon lipstick in wild orchid and this is shock horror is only my second Revlon product. This costs £7.99.
 
 
Last but not least I picked up the MUA velvet lip lacquer in vivacity which you can get in Superdrug for £3.99.
 
We have a question, what are your favourite small makeup / skincare/beauty/fashion brands (ones that are not rated highly enough of as we would love to try them out).
Also let us know your current favourite makeup products and your blog links.
Becca xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment