Travel makeup| ft Crowd Colour customisable pallets

Hey, Today I am going to be taking about travel makeup, for when your on the go like I was on the train.

Good thing to have is a magnetic pallet this on is from crowd-colour. In it i have 2 mac eyeshadows one in all that glitters and the other one I'm not sure off the top of my head, I have benefits dandelion blush, 2 Catrice eyeshadows they were in a quad but so not sure what they are called and lastly I have the beautyUK cream contour (darkest shade in the trio) 



The other products I took where: freedom mattifying primer, freedom mattifying foundation, freedom concealer pallet fair, Maybelline mascara, Maybelline matte maker powder and the MUA Christmas limited edition liquid lipsticks.

You can mix and match with products to suit whatever look you want. At some point soon, me and Rachel will do a post on what we have currently in our crowd- colour pallets, if you would be interested in a post like that. So far we are incredibly pleased with them bar the fact they do get grubby with powders but that's natural in almost every pallet and they are amazing to clean, which is a result. We also love the big mirror.

Hope you have all enjoyed this post and let us know what your favorite travel makeup is.

Becca xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment